The pinwheel series is a group of free educational events open to anyone in BC. The aim is to provide learning opportunities on key mental health and substance use topics, and host a forum where people can engage in dialogue with experts and persons with lived experience.
Pinwheel events take place on Tuesdays from 12-1pm (PST).
You can join us:
- In person: Room P3-306, Mental Health Building #85, BC Children's Hospital, 4555 Heather St., Vancouver, BC
- Telephone: Dial 1-877-291-3022 and enter participant code 5069303#
- Telehealth: Contact your local Telehealth coordinator to book a videoconference room and get them to forward your location name, room number and the ISDN/IP Address/Alias of your site to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact the Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre.
Upcoming Pinwheel topics:
- Trans* Youth Mental Health, October 24th, 2017
- Depression in Children, November 21st, 2017
- Indigenous Youth Mental Health, January 23rd, 2018
- Eating Disorders & Substance Use, March 20th, 2018
Have ideas for new topics? Email us at email@example.com