STAY TUNED FOR A NEW EXCITING INITIATIVE TAKING PLACE IN SPRING 2019!
In the meantime, feel free to access all of our past line-ups below, including:
- Healthy Living & Mental Health
- Concurrent Disorders
- Mental Wellness in School Communities
- Weight Bias & Mental Health
- Managing Anxiety & Making Sleep Count
- ADHD & Navigating School Life
- Healthy Relationships with Video Games
- Eating Disorders & Relapse
...and much more!
About Pinwheel Education Series
The pinwheel series is a group of free educational events open to anyone in BC. The aim is to provide learning opportunities on key mental health and substance use topics, and host a forum where people can engage in dialogue with experts and persons with lived experience.
Have ideas for new topics? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org