Whether you are looking for resources in other languages to provide to patients and their families, or looking for support groups in rural BC communities, we are here to assist you in connecting your patients and their loved ones with services and resources.
Here are some of the ways the BC Children's Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre supports healthcare providers, so you can best support your patients and clients:
- Help you find evidence-based, family friendly resources on a range of mental health and substance use topics
- Provide information on support groups for both your patients as well as their family members in communities across BC
- Share current information about referral process to mental health and substance use programs and services in BC
- Help connect your patients and their families to peer support workers, either at the Kelty Centre or closer to home if available.
Please don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help.
"The Kelty Centre has become an integral part of the healthcare team. We used to rush to give out pamphlets at the end of an appointment and wish we had more information to give and time to process it with families. Thanks to the amazing Kelty Centre and staff, that wish has come true."
- Dr. Ashley Miller, BC Children's Hospital Psychiatrist