- For the latest information about COVID-19, visit the BC Centres for Disease Control webpage
- If you are concerned you or someone you know might have symptoms of COVID-19, you can use the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool to help you decide if you need further testing (available as an app or a website): https://bc.thrive.health/
- If your child is a patient at BC Children’s Hospital, visit the BCCH website for information and frequently asked questions.
Additional Resources on Parenting and COVID-19 that we would like to share on our website and/or social media channels:
- Dr. Ashley Miller’s BCCH blog post (approved by PHSA Comms)
- Dr. Liz Stanford’s BCCH blog post (approved by PHSA Comms)
- Managing Anxiety and Stress in Families with Children and Youth During the COVID-19 Outbreak, CYMHSU CoP, Doctors of BC (Note – this document was reviewed and developed with input by Dr. Ashley Miller from BCCH)