February 'In the Know Series' - For Families: A Conversation About Eating Disorders
6:30pm – 8:00pm
FamilySmart, Virtual Events
Families do not cause eating disorders but they can be one of the most effective influences in their child’s recovery. Listen to a young person, a parent and an Eating Disorders Therapist share their perspective and knowledge as they talk about the continuum of disordered eating, what to be aware of, the importance of connection, and strategies that help support recovery.
Come together with other families to watch this video presentation and stay for a facilitated discussion by a FamilySmart Parent Peer Support Worker.
- February 2, 6:30pm - 8:00pm PST
- February 6, 5:00pm - 6:30pm PST
- February 7, 12:00pm - 1:30pm PST
- February 15, 6:30pm - 8:00pm PST
- February 27, 9:30am - 11:00am PST