The Parent-Child Relationship: A Parenting Workshop
A different approach to understanding and managing behaviour.
How is stress affecting you and your family? Learn evidence-based strategies to develop resilience and self-regulation in you and your child and explore how family dynamics can affect your parenting practices and your child's behaviour.
*Register at one location for three consecutive session.
- Hastings CC: Sept 22, 29 & Oct 6. 10:15-11:45am
- Dunbar CC: Sept 22, 29 & Oct 6. 1:00-2:30pm
- Westend CC: Sept 28, Oct 12 & 26. 10:00-11:30am
- Britannia CC: Sept 28, Oct 12 & 26. 1:00-2:30pm
- Kensington CC: Oct 20, 27 & Nov 3. 1:00-2:30pm
- Kitsilano CC: Oct 20, 27 & Nov 3. 10:00-11:30am
- False Creek: Nov 17, 24 & Dec 1. 10:00-11:30am
Milo Wu, M.Ed, Registered Clinical Counsellor