ADHD Education Day for Parents
Wednesday May 2, 2018
Chan Auditorium , Child and Family Research Institute Building
950 West 28th Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia V5Z4H4
The next ADHD Education Day for Parents by the ADHD Provincial Program at BC Children’s Hospital is on Wednesday May 2nd 2018. It is free to attend and open to any caregiver who has a child or teen with ADHD.
Parents and caregivers must register to attend on the PHSA Learning Hub.
9:00 - 9:15 Welcome
9:15 - 9:45 ADHD Basics
9:45 - 10:30 Parenting a Child with ADHD
10:30 - 10:45 BREAK
10:45 - 11:45 ADHD and School
11:45 - 12:45 LUNCH BREAK
12:45 - 1:30 Medication Treatment and Management
1:30 - 1:45 BREAK
1:45 - 2:30 ADHD and Sensory Motor Regulation
2:30 - 3:00 Panel Discussion
- Go to this link learninghub.phsa.ca/Courses/6753/adhd-education-day-for-parents-by-the-provincial-adhd-clinic (from any computer or browser)
- Click on “View Sessions” then “Register”
- Sign up for a learning hub account using an email account.
*Please note only one person can register per email account, so each person who wishes to attend must register with their own email account.
- Search for ADHD Education Day for Parents
- Click on next session and register.
*Please note if caregivers have any problems registering, they should contact the PHSA Learning Hub directly (contact information on their site).